10 September 2008

thoughts

I saw my uncle today who is visiting from Minnesota. He can taste any corn and tell you where it's from. I am not in any way making that up.

After taking the quiz in the Special Features section of the DVD of Quadrophenia, it was revealed that I am neither a rocker nor a mod. I feel pretty good about that.

Just how many facets are there to life, anyway?

Sushi is spiritually good for you. I have no facts to back this up.

My mom has commenced a campaign to convince me that fresh beets are little presents from god, and in no way resemble canned beets. Also they make a very good dye.

I've started writing poems again.

Some things should be messy.

I can't decide whether a 33-year-old woman is allowed to have more than one stuffed animal.

I really really loooove my new house.