23 July 2004

i still can't believe john ritter died

Ok? I really liked Three's Company. Mr. Furley was the bomb, with all those matching scarves with his outfits (right, and it was Jack who was supposed to be gay). I won't even talk about the Ropers. Chrissy was hands-down the best blonde, although the tall one was funny and clumsy too. The whiny nurse one, man she was lame. And Janet, well. Janet was a mess. But Larry Dallas had the serious hair going on, and had the major attitude. It was fascinating to watch someone with so little actual game have so much confidence. But out of all those cool people.. Jack Tripper.... you know, they just don't come any better. You couldn't ask for a more funny, lovable character. That was good stuff. There was a lot of innuendo, though. I was probably too young to be watching that.

Ok. I'm glad I got that off my chest.