17 August 2004

vegas, baby

We came. We saw. We are in recovery.

I wish I had pictures of the inside of the limo. It had blinky neon lights and the coolest, cheesiest bar I've ever seen. It was so long I could barely see Randall sitting down at the end. Ok, maybe there were other reasons I couldn't see him.

I wish I had pictures of Randall drenched in sweat, dancing at the club. When normally he does not, not, not dance at all. Epic.

I wish I had pictures of the performers in Zumanity, particularly the two lovely ladies who swam around in a giant bowl of water, seducing each other and performing such acrobatics that I could hardly breathe. At one point, one of them did a handstand over the other one and then ended up basically with the other woman's face between her legs. It was a sight, a sight indeed.

Lorie was mad with the puns - the entire trip! She made more friends in four days than I think I've made in my entire life.

Boobs, boobs, everywhere boobs. Some of them even real. Sequins we saw for sure. I think we even saw a klingon- she had a very small dog with whom she had a strange relationship. I never quite made it over to the craps table like I'd been hoping to. All told, a brilliant time was had by all. Unfortunately, the most brilliant things I cannot repeat here or anywhere. Some of them were captured on film, but will be kept safely in the classified files.

A most successful trip into debauchery by all accounts.